Monday, January 27, 2014

Can't Sleep

It is 4:39 in the morning here in Indiana and I cannot sleep. The wind is blowing like 40 miles per hour. I believe with the wind chill factor it is -40 degrees outside. Here lately there are a few topics that I have been really consumed with. The first my 8 year old son being taken from me and there being nothing I can do about it but allowing God to work some way and the second growing a social network presence. I want to become an author to help people come to know Jesus and grow in the knowledge of God. All I care about really is talking about the things of God so to be able to preach, teach, and write books to help others would be a life long dream for me. I pray that all those who are reading this blog that God beings to open up their minds and allows them to dream His dreams once again. Call them to Holiness through your son Jesus Christ. Make yourself real to them. I hope we see each other in heaven. May God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment