Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Journey to heaven with my family

Well it is about - 20 degrees outside here in Indiana. The wind chill is so could out they cancelled schools in almost all of Indiana. My son wakes up and the first thing he does is pick the Bible up and begin to read. He has been in trouble over the past few days for failing to bring his homework home and due to that his grades falling. The more I think about both of my children the more I realize how much I love them. I don't like disciplining them or taking things from them but the more I think about it the more I know that is not love. True love disciplines and chastises to make sure that those being chastised stay on the right road. It is our responsibility as parents to make sure our children do good and not evil. To fill their minds with life and truth and get them to have a habit of prayer and studying the Word of God before they leave our home. If you have children ask yourself today just like I did what can I do to make sure my child or children make heaven and make sure you begin this journey with your family today.

No comments:

Post a Comment